Customer Relationship Management is a holistic strategic approach to managing customer relationships to increase shareholder value, and this major Handbook of CRM gives complete coverage of the key concepts in this vital field.
It is about achieving a total understanding of the concepts that underlie successful CRM rather than the plethora of systems that can be used to implement it.
Based on recent knowledge, it is underpinned by:
* Clear and comprehensive explanations of the key concepts in the field
* Vignettes and full cases from major businesses internationally
* Definitive references and notes to further sources of information on every aspect of CRM
* Templates and audit advice for assessing your own CRM needs and targets
The most lucid, comprehensive and important overview of the subject and an invaluable tool in enabling the connection of the major principles to the real world of business.
* A definitive, heavily researched, comprehensive overview
* Key concepts allied to action templates
* Written by one of the first major marketing thinkers in the field and based on Cranfield Business School’s internationally acknowledged leadership in the field